Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Guys

Two posts in one day?! This is ridiculous I know. I am getting a little blog happy. I felt the need to share some of my favorite pictures of my two favorite guys in the world: Dominic and Hogan. One is my best friend and husband, the other is my fluffy best canine friend. At the end of the day, they are the reason I have a smile on my face. The past year has been incredibly difficult. Depression is comparable to a cancer that drains your positive thoughts and energy and leaves incredible emotional pain. Without God, the support from my incredible husband, and the laughable moments created by Hogan, I know I would not have made it. 2010 was rough, but it made 2011 so much better. Thanks guys for being so great.
Hogan what he does best: chewing on something he thinks he shouldn't.

Hogan allowing Daddy to study- a rare moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment